Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Email Subscriptions

[ #GUIDE ] Lazyman's installation guide to #ADB on Ubuntu 10.10 - Now with #Ubuntu 11.04

I've been searching around the forums,the stickies and Google on how to install ADB in Ubuntu from scratch but I wasn't able to get a guide anywhere. What I found mostly are for Windows or little bits and pieces of info which did not cover the whole thing. Which is when I decided to grab some Tab and Mountain Dew, and Google my way through to make it work and share it to those who had trouble or no idea how to install it on Ubuntu.

When I'm writing this, I'm using Ubuntu 10.10 64bit to install and run everything. I will update the guide periodically for updates and other things. There was mentions of using Eclipse SDK while searching around, but I won't be touching on that. There's another guide for it at the end of my guide. I have yet to encounter any problems while using ADB in 64bit environment. I've tested it out on the 32bit platform as well and it works. It'll also work on SD and NAND versions of Android for the HD2, since it's my main phone. Also, this is my first time making a guide, so bear with me if there's any mistakes. I've checked the article a few times hoping that it's clear and easy to understand. From
Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment