Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Email Subscriptions

[GUIDE][US WIFI ONLY]Android 3.2 on Xoom WiFi, Root, via ClockworkMod Recovery

EARLY RELEASE NOTE: This is for rooted US Xoom Wi-Fi MZ604 with STOCK 3.1 SYSTEM ONLY!!! I've just finished a couple of rounds of testing, and more updates to this procedure are coming. Please proceed only if you're tech-savvy with your Xoom, ready to restore to stock in case of issues, and very impatient. Please provide feedback and corrections, and I'll update the post as quickly as I can. Thanks!

WARNING: Following this procedure may damage or permamently destroy your device. This procedure is provided with NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Perform this procedure at your own risk.

COMPATIBILITY NOTE: I have personally tested this procedure ONLY ON THE US XOOM WI-FI MZ604 with STOCK Android 3.1 HMJ37. If you have a non-US Xoom Wi-Fi, this procedure may break your device. If you have a Xoom 3G, this procedure may break your device. If you're running a custom ROM, this procedure may break your device (revert to stock 3.1 first).

Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment