Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Email Subscriptions

Jacko Steps are straight out of Billie Jean video

Jacko Steps are straight out of Billie Jean video

I was listening to the radio in the car yesterday, and Michael Jackson�s Billie Jean came on the air.

While my wife and I were questioning the lyrics, I couldn�t help but think of the video for the song. I swear, Michael Jackson�s videos took music videos to a whole new level back in the 1980s.

I�m not certain how old our average reader actually is, but find the Billie Jean music video online and watch it if you have never seen it before. Not to be too much of a spoiler, but it shows Jacko walking on sidewalk tiles that mysteriously glow every time he puts his foot on them. Now you can have these glowing steps in your own backyard with the appropriately named Jacko Steps.

It does not look like these rocks glow whenever one steps on them. However, the purpose of these steps isn�t to replicate a video that is sadly retro, but an alternative to those lights that illuminate paths.

This totally makes sense. Why purchase lights that illuminate a path when you can just make the path glow. I suppose that The Wiz version of Michael Jackson would be totally easing down this road. Okay, I�m totally out of Michael Jackson references and still cannot believe it has been two years since his untimely demise. I think that is about all I should say about it.

http://www.ohgizmo.com/2011/05/24/jacko-steps-turn-your-backyard-into-a-michael-jackson-music-video/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Ohgizmo+%28OhGizmo!%29

0 comments:

Post a Comment