Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Email Subscriptions

FreeCallButton Review : Unlimited Free International Calls

Well, yes yesterday I posted about FreeCallbutton and asked you to not to try this service as it was not working for many. Before posting about FreeCallbutton I myself tried it number of times, but most of time I was getting a message to try again.

FreeCallbutton offered a number of access numbers -: I tried many of them, but it didn't worked with many. The reason I posted about calling procedure not clear was that because, the usual calling procedure (yellow block) on main page works with the USA access number (mentioned) only. If you try it with some other access number (I tried iNum Swedish Number), it did not worked, keeps on asking me to dial iNum number (even if I dial the PIN).

However, some of people informed me that FreeCallButton worked for them. Our regular reader Harry also informed about their good customer support (answering your problems even if they are offering free calls). Well, this made me think about the voip provider again !

Today I again tried to make free calls to India using FreeCallButton. This time I followed the exact way mentioned on their website (USA Access number).

First Call : Call get connected but hey a wrong Number !! This has happened to me for first time while making a voip phone call. The call got connected at wrong destination. Anyways I tried again !
Second Call : Asked me to try again ! (The message I got yesterday too).
Third Call : Voilla the call got connected and to the right destination. I talked about 5-6 minutes and the voice quality was also good.

Now since I am able to make free calls to India (and offcourse to other international countries), let me write some steps to follow to GET UNLIMITED FREE CALLS TO INDIA !

1. If you are living USA just dial 1-206-424-1330 from your regular phone.
What about those not living in USA and want to make calls to India free. Say calling India to India free. Get a free account with WebcallDirect.com (any other betamax) and dial this USA access number.

2. You will hear a voice prompt asking you to dial PIN. Now this PIN changes daily and can be found at Freecallpin.com (todays pin - 6263). Follow this with # key.

3. On prompt, dial your destination number - 00 then the country code then the phone number then the # key.

Ideally your call should get connected within seconds.

Now what, you have ended your per hour limit of 6 minutes and want to talk more this hour. Register for one more free account with webcalldirect.com (change your IP - broadband ones just switch off and on your router). Follow the steps again to make more free calls.

Well, it may be possible that your call does not get connected at first go, so better to try again (sometimes because of load it may not work).
I too realized that we should not complain much when you are getting all these calls for free.

Guys, please post your views, let us know whether you are able to make free calls or not. I will also try to answer your problems in case you face any !

Now I can say FreeCallButton is atleast worth a try. Who knows you may find a regular unlimited free calls to India voip provider.

0 comments:

Post a Comment