Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Email Subscriptions

Muftpone Review : voip service does not work

Latel you must have found a lot of comments on various blogs and voip forums about Muftphone, claiming to offer free 10 minutes or free 2 hours of international calls.

On Free Pc to Phone calls too, many comments have been posted by some users about Muftphone. I myself tries to test the service many a times, in hope that it will work and I will write a positive review. But all in vain, everytime I have tried the service does not works for me.

As seen, many others have also tried this Muftphone voip service (muft - free in Hindi, basically claiming that they offer free Phone calls, or freephone) but they were also not able to place calls.

Basically we are not even able to register getting different kinds of error, most common "Please Submit your information in correct way..".

So, I would suggest you not to try this Muftphone service. Its waste of your time. Better go for other cheap and free calls offer to India and other countries.

0 comments:

Post a Comment