Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Email Subscriptions

FaceBook Page : Free Pc to Phone Calls

Well this is just one more step for making people aware of Voip and providing the latest offers in the market. I am sure most of us are using FaceBook, so now you can get the latest voip offers, workarounds, cheap offers, free calling offers directly on Facebook. We have launched Free Pc to Phone Calls official Facebook Page. So you can directly follow us on Facebook by becoming a Fan on our Facebook Page.




As I have sad on the Facebook page, that we promise you to provide you with latest offers, and deals to make Free and Cheap International Calls. I will be active on the Facebook page too.

This will also act as a direct contact medium between you and Free Pc to Phone Calls. If you also know any voip deal, just start a discussion or write on the wall. If you face any problem, post it I will be more than happy to answer all your queries.

Heyy, I dont think I need to discuss all this. Just visit FreePctoPhoneCalls Facebook Page and become a Fan. And yes, spread the word around. Share it with your friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment