Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Email Subscriptions

Epic Sports Cam Is The Affordable Stunt Video Camera


Ever take a crazy dinger and wish you had footage to relive it? I know I have. Like when I crashed my Go Cart in 5th grade and broke my leg. At the very least, I�d then know how it happened. The Epic Sports Cam is $160 device that records AVI video at 30 frames per second to an SD card.

It measures just 3-inches long, weighs 2.5oz, and sports a max rez of 640�480 for video and 5-megapixels for still images. Although the site is a little sparse on details, there appears to be two packages depending on your type of activity: Action Sports and Real Tree Combo kit. Each kit comes with waterproof casing and a strap mount and costs $160 and $170 respectively.

0 comments:

Post a Comment