Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Email Subscriptions

Belkin puts the �sexy� in �sexy router�

Don�t get me wrong, I love my wireless router. But it�s not really what I�d call a pageant winner. It�s a Linksys and it looks about as eye catching as a blue painted cardboard box. It has some blinkelichts on it, but nothing fancy. It serves its purpose and I didn�t think I �needed� anything else.

Then I saw the Belkin N1. Hawt Damn! I didn�t think there was a market for router pr0n. Apparently I was wrong. It comes out this summer and will retail for about $200. It supports 802.11b, g, and draft N spectrums and includes 4 10/100 ports and 1 gigabit port. A gigabit port! I have all sorts of new needs now.

So now my fugly linksys sits on my desk with a paper bag over its head until I get my hands on this beauty!

0 comments:

Post a Comment