Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Email Subscriptions

New battery and installation for MacBook Air

I was pretty harsh on Apple�s new Macbook Air yesterday, which feels a little odd for me. I�m generally an Apple enthusiast and give them the benefit of the doubt on new products. However, that doesn�t mean that I won�t go on a rant when they release something like this that just doesn�t seem like a logical purchase. Anyway, I thought I�d give an update on one negative feature that I pointed out in my post yesterday concerning the battery.

While it is true that the battery is not user-replaceable, Apple isn�t going to charge you an arm and a leg to get it replaced. The cost for a new battery is $129, which includes installation. I know a lot of people (myself included) were worried that it would cost several hundreds of dollars just to have something like this replaced.

Unfortunately for road warriors that like to carry around a spare battery, you�re still out of luck. On the bright side you will be able to squeeze five hours of work time out of it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment